Sources Sought - NC3 Alert Facility Campus, Offutt AFB, NE
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 22, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 08, 2021 04:17 pm CST
- Original Response Date: Jan 22, 2021 02:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 06, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Y1AZ - CONSTRUCTION OF OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE FACILITIES AND SERVICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Offutt AFB , NE 68113USA
This is a Sources Sought Notice and is for market research purposes only. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL, QUOTATION OR BID. NO SOLICITATION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District is conducting market research to identify sources (Small Businesses and Other-than-Small Businesses) that have the knowledge, skills and capability to perform the work concerning the potential project described below. Responses are requested only from: POTENTIAL PRIME CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS WITH COMPANY BONDING CAPABILITY (SINGLE JOB) OF AT LEAST $100M. The responses to this sources sought announcement will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions for this project.
Responses are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Ann.T.Young@usace.army.mil no later than 2:00 p.m. CST, 22 January 2021. Please include the Sources Sought Notice Identification Number in the Subject line of the email submission.
Magnitude of Construction: Between $100,000,000 and $250,000,000
This upcoming solicitation will be a two-phase design-build RFP using best-value source section procedures.
NC3 Alert Facility Campus, Offutt AFB, NE
Design and construct a multi-story alert force facility (13,292 Square Meters) which includes a watch floor with OSS, controlled space, crew and maintainers' sleeping quarters, kitchen and dining areas, fitness areas, administrative spaces, storage spaces, classrooms, an auditorium, mechanical and electrical and telecommunication rooms, loading area, one passenger/freight elevator, simulator high bay with overhead crane, and support space and will also include a recycling center (46 Square Meters). The project also includes a family visitation facility (472 Square Meters) having 5 family rooms, one multi-use kitchen, large multi-use room, toilets, and in-processing center, with an attached communication hut which will provide secure voice/data to the entire campus. In addition the project includes a low-rise aircraft maintenance/spares storage building (2,128 Square Meters) with open space for aircraft spares boxes, offices, open administrative area, restrooms, breakroom, ground support equipment (GSE) rework shop with repair bay, work area, tools, drive-through areas, restrooms, and a fenced outdoor layout/storage area. Support facilities include paving, walkways, curbs & gutter, lighting, security fencing, outdoor recreational areas, earthwork, storm water mitigation, sanitary sewer, water, and natural gas.
Project Period of Performance: 730 Calendar Days
All interested, capable, qualified (under NAICS code 236220) and responsive contractors are encouraged to reply to this market survey request. Interested PRIME CONTRACTORS ONLY should submit a narrative demonstrating their experience in construction projects of similar nature as described above. Narratives shall be no longer than 10 pages. Email responses are required.
Please include the following information in your response/narrative:
- Company name, address, and point of contact, with (h)er/is phone number and email address
- Business size to include any official teaming arrangements as a partnership or joint venture
- Details of similar projects and state whether you were the Prime or Subcontractor
- Start and end dates of construction work
- Project references (including owner with phone number and email address)
- Project cost, term and complexity of job
- Information on your bonding capability - SPECIFICALLY IDENTIFY PERFORMANCE AND PAYMENT BONDS CAPACITIES
Comments will be shared with the Government and the project management team, but otherwise will be held in strict confidence.
PLEASE NOTE: AT THIS TIME, WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN RESPONSES FROM COMPANIES WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE PRIME CONTRACTORS WITH BONDING CAPABILITY (SINGLE JOB) OF AT LEAST $100M.
Telephone inquiries will NOT be accepted.
- KO CONTRACTING OFFICE 1616 CAPITOL AVENUE
- OMAHA , NE 68102-4901
- William Rawe
- Ann Therese Young
- Jan 08, 2021 04:23 pm CST Special Notice (Original)
- Jan 08, 2021 04:17 pm CSTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.